How do I Access the service?
To Access the service you must follow these steps:
- Send a contact note through the “CONTACT US“ button, and one of our Coordinators will contact you shortly.
- It is imperative that you write as much information in the case description as possible so we can understand the magnitude of the incident or requirement.
- The Coordinator will assign a Technical Specialist who will enter to assess the case and determine whether we can help or not. For this, we will get in touch with you with the idea of clarifying any doubts. All this initial evaluation management will be performed at NO COST for you.
- If the Technical Specialist determines that it is possible to proceed to solve the case because a problem has already been identified, at that moment, you will be asked if you wish to continue with the solution.
- If you approve to continue, the Technical Specialist will continue its management towards the solution of the case/incident.
- The Coordinator of the Support Center will propose one of the plans, or a scheme payment plan will be defined which will be used to cover the costs of this intervention.
- If you already have an open support contract (Plan) in which you still have hours remaining, these hours will be used to cover the support hours as far as possible (only up until it covers) NOTE: The plan will behave as an Hour Bag. This will be consumed as it is used.
- If you do not have an IT Emergency Support Contract, the Support Center Coordinator will guide you as how to acquire one.
- The case is assisted immediately until it is solved.
- At the end, you will receive a report on the service provided, along with recommendations if any, and the amount of hours used will be indicated as well as the hours left, if any.
- If you have any doubts, please contact us by pressing the ASK button and we will gladly clarify your doubts. We remain attentive to your decisions or concerns.